"Scrumptious frozen treat for grown ups and kids! Can substitute Mandarin oranges for pineapple if desired."
Original recipe yield 18 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 36 graham cracker squares
- In a large bowl, beat together the thawed whipped topping, crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding mix for 2 minutes. Spread pineapple mixture 1/2 inch thick between two graham crackers. Wrap gently in plastic and freeze for 2 hours.